The Fort Lauderdale Orchid Society proudly presents our annual Orchid Show for 2017
A Galaxy of Orchids
Come and enjoy!
- Our show features:
- Beautiful huge vendor exhibits
- Local orchid society display tables
- Raffles - win orchids!
- Orchid artwork from local schools
- International plant vendors
- Potting and growing supplies
- American Orchid Society accredited judging
- Hospitality table - store plants, get help taking purchases to your car
- Free parking
- Friday, January 20, 2017: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday, January 21, 2017: 10 AM - 6 PM
- Sunday, January 22, 2017: 10 AM - 6 PM
Want first shot at the amazing plants available during our show while mingling with a select group of orchid lovers at a fabulous party? Come to our PREVIEW PARTY on Thursday before the show opens to the public!Enjoy a full buffet with champagne, hors d’oeuvres, beverages and dessert with live entertainment. The displays are the freshest, vendors will be present, and attendees will get first chance to buy orchids that may be in limited quantities.
- Thursday, January 19, 2017
- 7:00pm to 10:00pm
- Tickets are $70 per person
- Purchase in advance - call Joan at 954-336-4948
2013 Party Pictures 2011 Party Pictures If you are a member who has sold eight pre-sales tickets, contact Joan for your free Preview Party Ticket(s).
SHOW TICKET SALES INFORMATION
ONLINE SALESPre-sales tickets are no longer for sale online. Tickets purchased through PayPal will be held for you at "Will Call" in the War Memorial foyer the day of the show. Please ask for them by your last name or bring a printout of the email purchase confirmation from PayPal. No returns or refunds of online purchases are available.
COUPON - Save $2Admission is $10 per person with coupon. Print and save! Click for coupon.
DAY OF SHOWTickets will be available at the door. Admission is $12 per person at the door.
GROUP RATESSpecial rates are available for bus tours or large groups. Contact Joan (954-336-4948) for information.
LOCATIONNE War Memorial Auditorium [Directions] 800 NE 8 Street Fort Lauderdale, Florida Parking is free.
GRAND CHAMPION AWARDS
This year we are awarding two Grand Champions for the best orchid flowers at the show.
- Best Hobbyist's Orchid Flower
- Best Commercial Grower's Orchid Flower
Judging is by official American Orchid Society judges. Each winner will receive a Grand Champion ribbon and a check for $250.00.
Hobbyist’s entries must be dropped off on Wednesday, January 18th, at the War Memorial Auditorium, between 3pm and 8pm. Get your orchids ready to win that grand prize and good luck!
SHOW PICTURES2017 VENDORS
- Adamson's Orchids
- Amazonia Orchids
- B & L Orchids
- Bactra Designs Int'l.
- Blamen Insel's Orcids (Japan)
- Cal-Orchid, Inc. (California)
- Carib Plants
- Carmela Orchids (Hawaii)
- Dan & Margie Orchids
- Greenhouse Orchids
- Krull-Smith Orchids
- Mac's Orchids
- Moundbuilders Elegant Crystal
- Nature's Relics
- Odom's Orchids
- Orchid Hangers
- OFE International
- Orchid Treasures
- Orchis Floraculturing, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Pelican Coast Farms, Inc
- Plantio La Orquidea
- Quest Orchids
- Ritter-Tropic 1 Orchids
- Smiley's Orchids
- Soroa Orchids
- Springwater Orchids
- Water Orchids (Taiwan)
- Wilson Orchids (Taiwan)
To volunteer please sign up at our meeting or contact the Show Chair: Michael: 954-764-1239 email@example.com